Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

On this first day of the new year, I'm acting on one of my resolutions.

My blogging has been nonexistent for many months...wonder if anyone remembers my (so clever) comments from last year?  No matter - my husband says I talk a lot, therefore surely I can find something to write about.

I usually have awesome ideas when I'm in the middle of cooking something labor intensive, or when awaking from a sound sleep at 3:20 AM, but those ideas are lost after several heartbeats.  There is now a small pad of paper and a pen on my night stand - writing by the Droid light should prove interesting.  My best beloved will have to take notes when I'm cooking.

Today is a "nonworking" day - spent the morning working on a new Facebook cover that will debut tomorrow on Gypsy Wind Designs.  I love it and can't wait to share with you and would love to read your comments.  Then, I created this:





Love the quote - Rosamunde Pilcher, The Shell Seekers - and have always loved shabby chic.

Shabby Chic designs will figure more into Gypsy Wind Designs this year - working on lacy, delicately colored floral, oh-so-feminine handbag and apron designs for when my my poor poor Janome comes back home.

Have a wonderful day my friends and, if you feel so inclined, tell me what you think of  my Shabby Chic ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment